News Flash


Posted on: February 24, 2023

ARPA Nonprofit Requests


Town Council has elected to allocate funding opportunities in two phases of approximately $1.1 million each. The first phase includes $500,000 for land conservation and preservation, $500,000 for property acquisition, and $100,000 for nonprofits. The second phase of funding will be discussed around late summer to early fall of 2023.

Qualifying nonprofits may now apply for funding for one-time expenditures. Examples include new equipment or vehicles, building improvements, or other capital needs. The Town is currently committed to a cost-share amount of 90-10, which means the Town would fund 90% of the cost of a purchase and the nonprofit would be responsible for the remaining 10%. 

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Home

pexels-roger-johansen-7734294_resized for website_FINAL

Need to Submit a Complaint?

Posted on: November 22, 2016


Posted on: January 31, 2023